Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some tidbits of general awesomeness:

From OverheardInNewYork.com"
Guy: Hey, I'm lookin' for a book.
Lady behind the counter: Um, okay. Did you have any particular one in mind?
Guy, laughing: No. Hell no. I don't fuckin' read. I'm just lookin' for something I can take over to Central Park so I can get hit on by chicks who think I'm smart and shit.
Lady behind counter: Try Nietzsche.
I also have, as promised, an incredibly awesome Thomas moment. Of course, every Thomas moment is incredibly awesome. However, this one stands out.

From pg 323 of Jim Butcher's Death Masks:
Thomas put on an innocent expression. "Don't look at me. I'm a drunken. chemical-besotted playboy who does nothing but cavort, feed, and sleep. And even if I had the mind to take a bit of vengeance on the Red Court, I wouldn't have the backbone to actually stand up to anyone." He flashed me a radiant smile. "I'm totally harmless."
It's going to be a TV show on scifi and this excites me. The web page for the show is here. I'm a little worried because I can't find Thomas in the cast list, but he doesn't show up until the third book. Also, the picture of Harry makes him look really confused.

Here is a Neil Gaiman interview. Squeeeeee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

I am so ashamed of myself for not finding Neil Gaiman yet. I have to get in on this.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Leila said...

Wow. That guy doesn't look like my imaginary version of Harry at ALL. I'm totally going to give it a try anyway, of course.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Abdul Rokim said...

Celana Hernia
Celana Hernia
Celana Hernia
Celana Hernia
Celana Hernia
Celana Hernia
Celana Hernia
Celana Hernia
Obat Hernia
Obat Hernia
Obat Peninggi Badan
Cara Meninggikan Badan
Obat Peninggi Badan

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home